The GW Support Engineer will have a thorough understanding of Guidewire products with a specific skill set in Policy Center. This role will work with other TCS resources and internal customers to troubleshoot production issues and resolve the issues within Guidewire. The individual will be a leader within the team and help develop GW skills and experience with other team members.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to solve business needs/requirements with creative use of out of the box functionality.
- A strong Gosu and Java background as well as utilization of Guidewire Studio required.
- Strong hands on in Data/ Product Model, PCF, Business Rules, Validations, UW Rules, Batches
- Experience writing SQL Queries
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and technical skills.
- Prior experience with GIT, Jenkins, Rally, Splunk or other similar applications.
Other Position Parameters
- Experience with Insurance Systems and GW capabilities
- • Knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture, and overall strategies around data reuse and integration.
- Ability to drive the work forward, collaborating with the business and technical staff on a daily basis.
- A strong sense of customer service with a strong desire to delive
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $100,000.00-$125,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Montréal, QC: reliably commute or be willing to relocate with an employer-provided relocation package (required)
- IT support: 7 years (preferred)
- GUIDEWIRE PC SUPPORT ENGINEER: 5 years (preferred)