Step into the spotlight and become our Residential Territory Manager!
Have you successfully grown dealer bases and increased top-line sales? Are you a sales Rockstar with a strategic mindset? Do you place a high value on customer satisfaction and relationship building?
The Residential Territory Manager supports sales and profit growth with existing customers while diversifying strategies in the Residential New Construction and Retrofit Markets. They manage their region, analyze sales data, and implement effective sales strategies to increase market share. This role focuses on expanding the dealer base, driving top-line sales for Armstrong, Concord, and Samsung products, and promoting ECCO Manufactured products. The RTM also participates in continuing education programs to showcase HVAC product features and ECCO Supply's unique selling proposition.
- Develop profitable and ongoing business in a region with an assigned territory of HVAC contractors maximizing annual sales and gross profit
- Create and implement new business development strategies to expand product offerings sold into the assigned territory
- Make regular virtual and in-person sales calls to all residential HVAC contractors in the designated region
- Work closely with the Regional Director and Branch Manager to develop sales programs, promotions, forecasting and strategies to attain budgeted annual sales and margin targets
- Take full responsibility for developing new sales channels within identified strategic markets and developing these channels to increase sales, market penetration and positioning of ECCO Supply
- Ensure that targeted contractors are signed up for and actively participating in the ECCO Rewards and ECCO Residential Dealer Programs
- Work closely with the Branch Manager to produce an annual sales, gross profit and travel expense budget for the budget and planning meetings
- Actively participate in sales and management meetings when requested by the Regional Director or Branch Manager
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a sales or account management role or any equivalent
- Previous experience in the HVAC industry
- A degree or college diploma would be considered an asset
- Excellent communication skills, high energy, enthusiasm, a positive outlook, proven people skills, and problem-solving skills are essential for this position
- Strong organizational, time-management and prioritization skills
- Ability to respond and present effectively to different types of personalities
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Resourceful team player who excels at building trust and long-term relationships with customers and colleagues
- Valid Drivers’ License
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
ECCO Heating Products is a manufacturer and a full-service wholesale distributor of HVAC supplies and equipment with sixteen sales branches located in centers across Western and Central Canada. For over 60 years, ECCO has enjoyed continual growth and achieved market leadership in HVAC.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00-$80,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- RRSP match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Do you have a valid driver's license?
- Are you legally authorized to work in Canada?
- For how many years have you been working in the HVAC industry?"
- sales: 5 years (required)
Work Location: In person