PRAISE ENDURANCE is a Montreal based Running brand that breathes inclusivity, creativity, and passion.
We are currently looking for a knowledgeable Production Coordinator experience (4-6 years) to to join the PRAISETeam. You will use your talents in supporting the design and sourcing team while troubleshooting and moving production forward.
- Communicate with suppliers on daily basis
- Act as a liaison between all parties involved in the process of designing, selling, manufacturing, approving, and transporting
- Obtain price quotations from factories
- PP and TOP check-in
- Responsible for tracking all customer requirements (i.e. price tickets/packing and shipping requirements)
- Adhere to timelines as per seasonal calendar
- Analyze inspection and testing reports
- Coordinate with design, sourcing, fit and other cross-functional teams.
- Performance other duties as assigned
- Must have Diploma in Fashion Design***
- 4 to 6 years of experience in an equivalent or similar capacity (fashion production)
- Understanding of all categories - knit, woven, outerwear
- Knowledge of active and sportswear fabrics a plus+++
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and MS Office
- Experience in developing overseas production
- Excellent time management and project planning abilities
- Decision making skills along with problem solving skills
- Effective communication skills; written, verbal in addition to listening skills
- Strong work ethic and solution driven mentality
- Connects with the PRAISE ENDURANCE aesthetic
- Positive attitude, team player, and great enthusiasm
- Ability to receive and communicate feedback effectively
If this sounds like you, we would love to meet you! We are a start-up building our own culture and approaching the fashion industry in ways we haven't ourselves experienced it before. If you love working with a small passionate team, if you are multi-talented, appreciate a trusting working environment, and like to run, come say hi.
Job Type: Full-time
- Describe your experience with technical garments.
- Production Coordination: 3 years (preferred)
- Adobe Illustrator: 3 years (preferred)
- Microsoft Excel: 3 years (preferred)
- Fashion Design Diploma (preferred)
Work Location: In person