Parian Logistics provides corporate shared support services and third-party logistics to a group of affiliated Canadian retailers, including Urban Barn, Auld Phillips, Warehouse One, Ricki’s, Bootlegger, and Cleo. Parian Logistics’ corporate support services include accounting and finance, logistics and distribution, digital marketing and e-commerce, customer service, information technology, human resources, sourcing, real estate, and store construction services.
As Parian Logistics has recently centralized marketing and creative services across five retail apparel banners, we are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to help coordinate materials and resources for our various marketing initiatives, campaigns, and promotions.
As a member of the Marketing team and reporting directly to the Brand and Creative Services Manager, the Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for ensuring the flawless execution of all marketing initiatives and campaigns, collaborating closely with key stakeholders within the department. The ideal candidate will possess a strong grasp of branding, communications, and the creative process, coupled with excellent project management and organizational skills. The Marketing Coordinator plays a crucial role in managing project timelines, planning creative assets and strategizing for digital platforms, as their ability to facilitate cross-functional efforts is vital.
What’s in it for you
- Hybrid work environment with the flexibility to work remotely up to two days per week
- Expand your closet with 50% off regular priced product across the retail brands we support: Bootlegger, cleo, Ricki’s and Warehouse One
- Great fashion - everyday! Our fashion forward dress code allows you to be comfortable and feel your best at work!
- Growth Opportunities – access to unlimited e-learning, professional development reimbursement, ongoing training and development, career advancement opportunities
- Paid sick and personal days allotted annually
- Complete benefits package including extended health, dental, vision care, life insurance, disability coverage, mental health and life wellness supports
- Our corporate office, which we call our Service Office, is a modern workspace with lots of natural light, outdoor green space, collaborative meeting spaces, and sit/stand desks
What you’ll be a part of
- Being part of a dynamic team of creative thinkers
- Working closely with the Brand and Creative Services Manager to plan monthly/seasonal marketing campaigns
- Prioritizing and assigning tasks as required, ensuring brand standards are upheld and timelines are being met
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with store groups, vendors, and other departments to ensure marketing projects are implemented effectively
- Working closely with the in-house graphic design team to execute email and web assets by writing copy and developing engaging content
- Coordinating and helping execute seasonal and ecommerce photoshoot campaigns
- Working alongside our marketing communications specialist to develop brand focused social media content and strategy
- Preparing in-store signage for distribution to our various stores across Canada
- Responsible for internal and external communications
- Ensuring communications are prepared for new store openings, closings and relocations.
- Supporting stores who request grassroots marketing materials and other requests from mall vendors.
What you bring
- A post-secondary education in marketing and/or communications, or equivalent work experience
- Solid understanding of the apparel retail store environment and the online digital space
- The ability to work with various internal and external stakeholders to drive meaningful results on time
- Passionate about organizing and coordinating; possesses great time management skills, is proactive and enjoys administrative responsibilities
- Exceptional written and verbal communication, including proofreading and editing experience; copywriting experience a plus
- Demonstrated ability to show initiative and bring new ideas forward; manage project plans and execute on time
- Adaptable, with the ability to multi-task and manage varying work volumes and changing priorities in a fast-paced environment in order to deliver against tight deadlines
- Experience with social media platforms and social media marketing – knowledgeable about Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest, and other emerging social media opportunities
- Demonstrated experience with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Ability to work flex hours as required
- Previous retail experience an asset
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
Ready to learn more? Submit your resume!
Parian Logistics achieves excellence and delivers superior service to customers through teamwork, communication, and integrity while embodying our DC2 Values:
DO THE RIGHT THING. At Parian, doing the right thing matters. Its in the way we treat our customers, our coworkers, and our work in general. Doing the right thing is critical – from making sure we are working in a way that keeps everyone in our workplace safe to finding ways to support our community!
COLLABORATE ALWAYS. The strengths of many are always better than the strengths of a few. At Parian we leverage the talents, ideas, and strengths of everyone, from our co-workers to our client-partners. We work as a team and respect what each person brings to our organization.
DETERMINED TO DELIVER. At Parian we deliver product and we deliver results. Our clients rely on us because we come through for them. We are committed, reliable and we take ownership of our results.
COST CONSCIOUSNESS. We provide amazing value to our clients by providing great service with a price tag that supports their business goals. Being cost conscious is about making sensible decisions with our resources and innovating for optimization. All of our team members are encouraged and empowered to find ways to help us create more value for our customers.
At Parian Logistics we are all about working together to make people feel great, feel welcomed, feel like they are able to be themselves and included. Inclusivity is in total alignment with our values and makes us all better. Parian Logistics and our team members are committed to ensuring all people feel welcomed in our office and that our differences are appreciated and celebrated.
Our partner brands are involved in many charitable initiatives, and we join them in supporting their amazing partner charities! The United Way, Make-A-Wish Canada, Canadian Women’s Foundation and Breast Cancer Canada are organizations we enthusiastically support. In Winnipeg, our warehouse operations have a commitment to breaking down barriers to employment and work with supportive agencies to create meaningful work for people with disabilities, newcomers to Canada and those historically underserved.
Parian Logistics is an equal opportunity employer. If chosen to participate in the selection process, accommodations are available upon request. We will consult with the applicant to provide or arrange suitable accommodation in a manner that takes into account the applicant’s accessibility needs.
Parian Logistics sincerely appreciates all expressed interest; however only those candidates qualifying for interviews will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $45,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Store discount
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- Work from home
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Winnipeg, MB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Winnipeg, MB