Please note: In order for a candidate to be considered for review Utilismart requires a separate resume attachment.
The successful candidate will be working in a hybrid (office/remote) environment. The training period will be full-time in office. We are located in London, Ontario - please consider these details when applying for the role.
Utilismart Corporation has created and operates its own secure, cloud-based Meter Data Management (MDM) system along with a wide range of AMI/AMR software solutions and data services for Utilities, Municipalities, Commercial and Industrial and Residential consumers. Utilismart provides information needed to make informed business decisions about electricity, water, and gas in the Smart Grid marketplace.
Utilismart is currently inviting applications for the position of Database Administrator to join our Information Technology team.
- Manage Database installation, creation, migration, patching, and upgrades
- Monitor, analyze, tune, and troubleshoot Database Performance issues
- Participate in internal security planning and auditing
- Assist in tasks such as backup administration and other IT activities as required
- Uphold the Values, Mission, and Vision of Utilismart Corporation
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in Oracle Database (current environment is 12c/19c)
- Experience with Oracle and SQL Server Backup/Restore Solutions
- Self-driven yet collaborative individual with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- A degree, Diploma or Certificate in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years of experience working in Oracle and SQL databases and database design
- Industry recognized certifications
Utilismart invites applications from all qualified individuals. Utilismart is committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace and welcomes applications from women, members of racialized groups/visible minorities, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, persons of any sexual orientation, and persons of any gender identity or gender expression.
Salary will be awarded commensurate with experience. Other job benefits include medical, dental and RRSP matching.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: From $80,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
Ability to commute/relocate:
- London, ON N6E 1A2: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person