Techmation Electric & Controls Ltd is currently hiring for all levels of Industrial Electricians for projects located across Western Canada. Positions are both local and camp/loa based work. Shifts vary depending on the project.
Techmation works on a variety of industrial oil and gas construction and maintenance projects throughout Western Canada. As a successful applicant, you will have the opportunity to work on full-time, long-term industrial projects with well-established and reputable clients.
Positions currently hiring for:
- Site Superintendent
- Electrical QA/QC
- General Foreman
- Lead Hand
- Electrical Journeyman
- Electrical Apprentice (1st, 2nd, 3rd, or 4th year)
- Applicants looking to be indentured into the trade
- Journeyman Electrical certificate, OR
- Electrical Apprentice (1st, 2nd, 3rd, or 4th year), OR
- Willing to accept applicants looking to be indentured into the trade
- Previous electrical construction experience working within the Industrial Oil & Gas sector would be considered an asset
- Candidates must have valid Energy Safety Canada H2S Alive & Fall Protection, Standard First Aid (Level A or C with CPR/AED), and CSTS 2020 Fundamentals Certificates
- Must have a flexible work schedule - shift work, overtime, weekends, and travel
- Valid Class 5 drivers license and clean driving record
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Techmation Electric & Controls is one of Canada's Best Managed Companies (Platinum Club Member) that provides a complete range of electrical and instrumentation services throughout Western Canada for the Oil & Gas industry. Our culture is built on a foundation of positive attitudes, genuinely invested people, innovative programs, and quality mentorship. At Techmation, we are committed to Quality, Safety & Service!
We provide an attractive compensation package that includes competitive wages, benefits, pension plan, and much more. Techmation believes in succession planning to promote employee career advancement.
If you are interested in a stable, long-term career growth opportunity, please submit your resume today!
Job Types: Apprenticeship, Full-time
Salary: $22.80-$50.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- Vision care
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Alberta: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- electrical: 1 year (preferred)
- Driver's License (required)
Work Location: In person