Job Description and Responsibilities:
To meet the demand of our growing Service Department, we are searching for an outgoing Service Advisor to work full time in our Edmonton Main location. Reporting to our Service Advisor Team Lead, you will have excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task with time sensitive deadlines in a fast-paced environment. As first point of contact for service customers, you will possess strong customer service skills and be able to confidently relay information from service personnel.
Duties and responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
- Key point of contact for customers and service personnel in a pleasant and professional manner
- Greet customers and obtains vehicle information
- Schedule customer appointments
- Advise customers about necessary service and routine maintenance
- Electronic processing of accurate and complete work orders
- Provide regular updates to customer throughout the day on progress of repair
- Complete various clerical duties including photocopying, faxing, sorting/filing, etc.
- Arrange for billing of services
- Handle customer concerns and elevate when necessary
- Exceptional “Art of Hospitality” customer service skills
- Excellent organizational skills, high standard of professionalism, outstanding written and verbal communication skills, and attention to detail are important characteristics of the successful applicant
- Previous experience in Heavy Truck, Automotive or related industry experience preferred
- Intermediate computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite) and ability to acclimate to PC based order entry systemare necessary
- Cummins and/or Paccar warranty experience is an asset
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment medical and criminal record check prior to hiring
What We Offer:
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life and RRSP matching
- Employee training track through our portals and OEM
- Friendly and safe environment with high level of job satisfaction
- State of the art facilities
- Employee draws for Edmonton Oilers, Edmonton Elks and Rogers Place events
- Employee lunch days including Summer BBQs
- Staff pricing on retail purchases in Parts Department
Please submit your cover letter and resume via Indeed. Stahl Peterbilt would like to thank you for your interest, but only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Stahl Peterbilt was established in 2003 and is honoured to sell and support the Peterbilt brand. Proudly serving Northern Alberta with branches in Edmonton, Grande Prairie and Fort McMurray, Stahl Peterbilt is a Western Canada leader in heavy duty and medium duty truck sales, service, and parts. Our mission is to consistently provide the highest level of customer service in all areas of our business.
When you work for Stahl Peterbilt, you can not only expect to work in state of the art, clean, safe and industry leading facilities, but for an award-winning company. Stahl Peterbilt has been named “North American Heavy-Duty Dealer of the Year” twice in conjunction with receiving Peterbilt’s “Best in Class Award” 14 out of 15 years. Our three Service locations have been awarded and recognized as Peterbilt Platinum Service Centres due to our dedication and commitment to customer uptime.
Stahl Peterbilt believes our employees are the key to our achievements and we strive to celebrate theirs as well. Our commitment to employee satisfaction and success starts at the top, providing training and opportunities for employees to grow their skillsets, and in turn, their careers. We pride ourselves in being a family-owned company with a friendly, professional, and collaborative environment that is the backbone of our company culture.
To learn more about our company, visit us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
Job Type: Full-time
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Discounted or free food
- Employee assistance program
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- RRSP match
- Store discount
- Vision care
- Please describe what exceptional customer service means to you?
- Heavy Truck, Automotive or related: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 2023-06-12