This job is based in Banff, Alberta. Employees must be living in Canmore or Banff.
Great pay AND 4 days on, 3 days off set schedule. This is the job you’ve been looking for! If you have a clean drivers abstract, own a class 4 license, are over the age of 25 and have awesome communication skills, keep reading…
This job is so much more than driving between YYC and Banff. You’ll be the smiling face of Banff Airporter to our customers, welcoming them as they start their holidays, and bidding them farewell as they head home. Our happiest drivers are those that are passionate about the beautiful place in which we live, and want to share that passion with their passengers.
We are looking for a full time scheduled shuttle service driver. You will be guaranteed 40 hours a week and your schedule will consist of one half day on Thursdays (6-7 hour shift 10:45am-1645) + 3 full days on Friday, Saturday and Sunday (11-12 hour days 10:45am-22:45).
In addition to a competitive hourly wage, we offer:
- $1 per passenger that you carry.
- Prepaid online gratuities.
- Your share of a $15,000 bonus every three months.
- Cash in hand gratuities
While our hourly wage ranges from $18-$21/hr, your actual earnings will range from $23-$27/hr.
Just as important, you should know that we respect our staff. As a locally owned and operated small business, we understand your value, and we show it.
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
- A 100% employer paid benefits plan for full-time employees.
- Access to corporate ski passes to Lake Louise and Sunshine
- Access to corporate golf membership on Tunnel 9 at the Banff Springs Golf Club
- Our fleet is made up of Genesis G90 Sedans, Cadillac Escalade SUV's, custom made 11 seater Mercedes Sprinter Vans and hoity toity 24 passenger buses. They are all a pleasure to drive.
- We will provide you with all of the relevant training. You will not feel left on your own.
- Our fleet is cleaned and fuelled by professional detailers.
- Our fleet is maintained by professional mechanics in our in-house shop.
- You will be provided with uniforms at no cost to you.
- In order to drive, you need a class 4 license and you should be over the age of 25.
- You must be able to handle 50+ pound bags repeatedly.
- The job requires some basic computer skills.
- Communication skills are a must. You need to have clear English speaking skills.
- We are an equal opportunity employer. We invite all to apply.
Here is a testimonial from one of our 5 year long employees - "I've been with Banff Airporter since 2017, both full time and part time. I get to work with great people, driving modern, well maintained vehicles and the company is very flexible - in every aspect imaginable. You can work 5 hrs/week or even 40+ hrs/week. In my case, I like to work a lot of hours and then take several weeks off at once. The hourly pay including gratuities varies greatly depending on how much you want to work, but from my experience $26 is the lowest end and it can become $35 if you want to work more".
We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to $28.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 10 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Every Weekend
- Night shift
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Overtime pay
As per federal government mandates, all employees working in a federally operated building (YYC) must be double vaccinated against the covid 19 virus.
- Do you currently reside in the Bow Valley?
- Commercial driving: 5 years (preferred)
- Class 4 Licence (preferred)
Work Location: In person