Who is Cask?
Join the dynamic, forward-thinking team at Cask Global Canning Solutions! As a growing company, we're inviting high-achieving individuals who take ownership and pride in their contributions and results to join our team.
For over 20 years, Cask has been a catalyst for entrepreneurs in the craft beverage industry. We produce canning equipment, distribute aluminum cans and service beverage businesses of all sizes. As the popularity of cans continues to rise around the globe, we're expanding our team to meet industry demands and provide unique solutions to emerging markets.
We're seeking resilient, motivated individuals ready to make a significant impact on their career trajectory. If you're eager for a change that will challenge your personal and professional growth, apply today.
We are truly a people organization that prioritizes our employees' well-being. Enjoy our onsite workout rooms, a fully stocked kitchen, a 4-day workweek during the summer & a number of internal fitness competitions to promote health across the company.
Our comprehensive benefits package includes:
- $2,000 additional health spending and wellness accounts
- $1,500 mental health support (psychology/counseling)
- Orthodontics for your children
- 90% prescription coverage
Our sales team leverages a top-tier software tech stack that enhances productivity, creating more time for personal development and growth. Our reps' on-target earning potential is $125,000 CAD, comprised of base salary and uncapped commissions that amplify into a multiplier after meeting quotas.
About the Role:
50% - Proactively Manage and Maintain a Pipeline of Prospects
- Cultivate strong rapport with potential customers by transparency. Guide and challenge their buying process to ensure long-term success
- Foster robust post-sale relationships to create raving Cask fans
30% - Generate Sales Actionable Leads and Opportunities
- Stimulate demand in your territory by understanding and addressing market challenges with inventive solutions
- Utilize existing customer relationships to fuel demand in your territory
10% - Responsive to All Inbound Inquiries
- Be the first to respond to inbound interest with authentic, helpful responses that instill confidence in Cask
- Manage leads carefully to nurture relationships until the right moment for further engagement
10% - Personal and Professional Development
- Sharpen your skills through daily reading and weekly coaching
- Stay informed on industry best practices to provide valuable insights to customers
- Use our software stack to analyze past experiences and continually improve
Ideal Candidate Profile:
We prioritize team culture and welcome those who share our Core Values. In other words, we like doing business with like minded people. Those who show-up with humility and curiosity for building the future, take risks and commit to your passion. Radical transparency and authenticity are table stakes in our team.
Ideal candidates are relentless in pursuing results, empathetic and devoted to helping others win. They possess the endurance to put in the necessary effort for success. At Cask, we work hard and have fun, so a positive attitude and a sense of humor are crucial traits we value in our team members.
Successful candidates will participate in a questionnaire, virtual and in-person interviews, as well as a job trial to meet various team members. We respect your time, so we aim to complete this process within a couple of weeks. We strongly encourage assertive & high-achieving individuals to apply. Join us at Cask and make a significant impact!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $125,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site gym
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Wellness program
Work Location: In person