The Regional Facility Supervisor is responsible for supporting all Facility Supervisors in the GTA West and GTA East in all aspects of their building’s systems including but not limited to; security, HVAC, electrical, water, sewage and waste management. They are available to assist the Facility Supervisors and Directors on best practices, as it relates to the improvement of the overall facility. The Regional Facility Supervisor will support the Facility Supervisors on promoting a safe and healthy work environment for all employees, Members and guests and ensure they are aligned with the club and company goals.
Daily and Weekly Operations:
- Meet with the Facility Supervisors on a regular basis to make sure they have all the tools required for success.
- Create and foster a maintenance program for each location.
- Collect and track all information on maintenance products and services (ex. stationary products, HVAC, security, electrical, fire prevention etc.) and negotiate appropriate contracts, leveraging economies of scale (where possible).
- Perform semi-annual building audits (exhaust fans, lighting, pumps, fire panel, HVAC).
- Ensure building maintenance is all up to date and everything is in working order.
- Work with the Facility Supervisor to determine location-specific facility tasks.
- Assist with on demand repairs, as required.
- Call in outside contractors when required.
- Ensure building security and alarm systems are in working order.
- Ensure building key distribution program is in place and being implemented.
- Work in collaboration with the region to ensure all needed equipment is available/accessible.
- Ensure that all Facility Supervisors understand the overall goals and objectives of the region and the company with respect to facility-related matters.
- Assist with the onboarding of new Facility Supervisors in the region.
- Create a 10-year capital plan for all buildings in the region.
- Ensure service requests are handled in a prompt, courteous and efficient manner.
- Consult/communicate with the Regional Director of Operations with respect to regular updates within the region, capital projects, and purchasing decisions.
- Work experience in construction and/or diploma(s) in Facility Maintenance, HVAC, Electrical, Plumbing, Roofing, or Fire Panels would be an asset.
- G Drivers License.
ClubLink is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing an inclusive workplace. Please contact [email protected] if a workplace accommodation is needed throughout the selection process. Thank you for your interest in ClubLink.