Looking for a role in a company that’s thriving by embracing a Guest-first approach and creating a new industry in the process?
DYMON has become Canada’s fastest growing and one of the country’s largest storage companies by offering residential and business Guests an innovative storage solution, unparalleled service and a broad range of inventive products and services. As a fully integrated real estate development company, DYMON also offers a variety of sophisticated, mixed-use projects in combination with our state-of-the-art storage properties.
Interested in being part of our bright future? We are seeking a Regional Business Specialist for our Toronto locations.
The Regional Business Specialist is an integral member of the team focused on the growth of DYMON Business Solutions (DBS). This position identifies and approaches prospective clients, communicates information and raises awareness of DYMON’s business services and solutions for storage, DYMONDoc and DYMONShred as well as all other related ancillary services, for the purpose of booking face to face sales appointments.
This position comes with a company-issued vehicle.
You will bring:
- Builds prospective client pipeline and expands the Partnership Program by working with a variety of sources including Store Associates and existing business partners.
- Performs cold/warm calls to prospective clients in order to book sales meetings for DBS.
- Identifies decision makers within targeted leads to begin sales process.
- Provides feedback to the Senior Manager to assist in the determination of strategic sales approaches.
- Ensures that all prospective client meeting with the Senior Manager are qualified and have a clear understanding of the solutions offered by DYMON.
- Ensures that all sales meetings are booked with an Outlook meeting invitation and confirmed with a follow-up email.
- Participates in marketing initiatives to promote the DYMON brand.
- Assists the Senior Manager with the preparation for, and facilitation of, sales meetings.
- Follows up with non-booked prospective clients regularly.
- Completes daily/weekly call reporting to the Senior Manager.
- University or college degree in Business and/or Marketing, or a suitable combination of education and experience.
- 2 to 3 years of direct work experience in a sales or telephone sales capacity.
- Strong knowledge of sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques.
- Solid experience in opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, call control and account development.
- Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with clients.
- Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
Your application must clearly demonstrate how you meet the requirements, as well as your commitment to a Guest-first approach. We thank all those who apply and apologize that we can only contact candidates who are selected for further consideration.
If you have a disability which requires an accommodation during any stage of our recruitment process, please let us know how we can assist you.
We have Great Perks
- Health & Dental Plan
- Paid Sick Days
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Educational Investments
- Community Involvement Activities
- Employee Recognition Awards
- Training Opportunities
- Team Events & Celebrations and more!
We welcome your interest in joining the DYMON Team!
Supplemental pay types:
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Store discount
- Sales: 3 years (required)
- Cold calling: 2 years (required)
- Customer relationship management (CRM): 1 year (required)
- Salesforce: 1 year (required)
- Prospecting: 1 year (preferred)