Are you an Electrical Apprentice that takes pride in your work?
Tempo Electrical is an established commercial and multi-residential electrical contractor in Edmonton, Alberta. Established in 1984, we provide customers across Alberta with quality electrical services at fair prices.
We are seeking Electrical Apprentices to start immediately.
As an Apprentice at Tempo Electrical you will assist and learn on the job from experienced Journeyman/Journeywoman Electricians. Growth opportunities are readily available for those who show initiative, efficiency, and expertise.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Finish suites by installing switches, plugs, lights, and other devices
- Optimize work readiness with organized tools and spaces
- Install electrical systems and components by pulling, splicing, and connecting wire
- Complete general labour tasks
- Assist other Electricians and perform other duties as assigned by your Supervisor
- Minimum 1 year electrical experience — clearly state your level of apprenticeship (1st, 2nd, 3rd, or 4th year) on your application
- Electrical experience in multi-residential and suites preferred
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Demonstrated punctuality and dependability
Work Location & Conditions
- Work will primarily be in the Edmonton area
- Lifting, bending, carrying heavy materials, climbing, and squatting are all physically demanding requirements of the job
- Work is completed indoors and outdoors in a variety of temperatures and conditions
Pay & Benefits
- Competitive wage ($20.00-$37.00 per hour)
- Comprehensive health benefits
Resumes are screened based on suitability for the position. Please ensure you clearly identify your level of apprenticeship and provide dates and details of any multi-residential and suite electrical experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $20.00-$32.00 per hour
Job Types: Apprenticeship, Full-time
Salary: $19.00-$37.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- electrical: 1 year (preferred)
- Driver's License (preferred)
Work Location: In person