About Jumpr Solutions
Leap into the exciting world of Jumpr Solutions, a fast-paced, rapidly growing Salesforce-RevOps consulting firm at the cutting edge of business innovation! We make waves by delivering world-class solutions to high-velocity, growth-focused companies, empowering them to elevate their revenue growth through our expert alignment of people, process, and technology.
About the role
We're on the lookout for ambitious, full-time Salesforce Associate Consultants to become part of our tight-knit, dynamic team. It's not just a job – it's an opportunity to delve into a diverse landscape of high-growth companies, making strides and allowing our clients to scale in their respective industries.
As a Salesforce Associate Consultant, you're not just a team member, but an essential player in shaping transformative solutions that have a tangible impact on our clients' revenue growth. You will work hand-in-hand with seasoned Senior Consultants and Solution Architects, who will provide mentorship and guidance on this exhilarating journey. It's more than just work – we’re here to build you a career with a chance to grow, influence, and be part of something that truly matters!
Typical responsibilities include:
- Be an active consultant of contribution by configuring solutions that revolutionize the way our clients operate.
- Engage in collaboration sessions with the project team and our clients to unravel gaps in business processes and brainstorm innovative solutions to tackle challenges heads on.
- Be an influential player in projects by providing your insights and recommendations while capitalizing on Salesforce’s ever growing best practices.
- Roll up your sleeve in problem-solving and troubleshoot issues that arise in the course of project delivery.
- Actively participate in continued learning and professional development within the Salesforce ecosystem.
- Anchor team expertise by document processes and know-how, ensuring consistent quality and fostering an environment of collaboration and knowledge sharing.
- Proven self-starter with the ability to take initiative to lead and excel both independently and within a team dynamic environment.
- Demonstrated ability to be hands-on with work and open to challenges.
- Showcases strong communication and interpersonal skills, building bridges and fostering strong connections within the professional sphere.
- Showcases dedication to learning and growth within the Salesforce ecosystem, continuously pushing boundaries and taking strides in your professional development.
- Understands the art of juggling tasks, managing time effectively, staying organized, and shifting priorities when needed.
- Demonstrated proficiency in documenting processes and know-how, becoming the go-to person for consistency and quality in team knowledge management.
Nice to haves
- Salesforce certifications (Administrator, Platform App Builder preferred)
- Experience being a power user of an enterprise system (Salesforce, Hubspot, Netsuite, Dynamics)
- Experience as a Revenue Operations Associate/Coordinator
- A degree in Business Administration, Information Technology, Computer Science or Engineering desired
- A competitive compensation package commensurate with experience.
- Life insurance, vision, dental and critical illness coverage
- Hybrid Work Environment: Enjoy the flexibility of a hybrid work model.
- Regular team-building events and collaborative work atmosphere
- Amazing growth potential with opportunities to advance your career.
- Benefit from mentorship opportunities from industry veterans.
Interested in being part of a vibrant and dynamic team that’s contributing to the success of high-growth companies? Apply today to join Jumpr Solutions as a Salesforce Associate Consultant!
While we appreciate the concise professionalism of a resume, we absolutely love the personal touch that a cover letter brings! You may optionally submit both your resume and a cover letter. The latter gives us a glimpse into your world, outlining your relevant experiences or (professional/academic) projects and, importantly, expressing why you are the ideal fit for this role.
Jumpr Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities, and we are committed to creating an accessible and inclusive workplace, in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Toronto, ON M5X 2A2