RAM Environmental Group
We want to disrupt the environmental sector with a proud passion for community, first-nation partnerships, and use of inventive and adaptive tools and techniques to deliver honest, empathetic and tailor-made environmental response and remediation services.
The RAM Advantage is our uniqueness. We have the ability and the capacity to offer solutions from the initial incident all the way to final stages of remediation and restoration. We are interested in long-term relationships that are built on trust, transparency and top-quality service.
As Project Manager, you will be joining the Project Management team, providing impeccable service to a dynamic group of companies.
RAM Environmental Group is dedicated to providing top-quality environmental response and remediation services that consider community and first-nation partnerships. We are unique in our ability to offer solutions from start to finish, ensuring trust, transparency, and long-term relationships along the way. With a special focus on spill response, remediation services and traffic control, we strive to use adaptive tools and techniques with an empathetic approach for success in the modern era of environmental accountability. Our mission is to be at the forefront of environmentally sensitive solutions while maintaining innovation in our craftsmanship. By developing meaningful collaborations between individuals and communities alike, our vision is to create a more sustainable tomorrow - one project at a time!
- Activation of projects, obtaining project approvals, obtaining permits, review/execution of client and subcontractor contracts, preparation of purchase orders and change orders, general project file management.
- Management of project resources and scheduling, from project initiation to closure.
- Delegating project work to RAM personnel, as well as engaging subcontractors, consultants, and other resources/services required to complete the project.
- Providing ongoing support to the Field Operations and Incident Management, as required to efficiently execute field programs/operations.
- Ensuring that field reports, including Daily Work Orders (DWOs), Daily reports, and Health and Safety forms for employees, are collected and maintained using RAM’s project software and file management system(s).
- Preparation of project budgets, proposals and cost projections in coordination with the Project Accountant.
- Evaluating project opportunities, assessing risks, and presenting recommendations to the leadership team.
- Management and development of client relationships, ensuring projects meet or exceed key performance indicators, and ensuring projects comply with regulatory requirements and company policies/procedures.
- Supporting the project administration/accounting team with invoicing and internal project closure.
- Minimum 2-4 years' experience with project management in Environmental/Remediation sectors with proven ability to execute projects and manage resources over the full duration of the project.
- PMP Certification.
- Certified Professional (P. Eng, P. Geo, P.Ag etc.) would be an asset.
- Experience in interpreting environmental reports prepared by environmental professionals/consultants, including environmental site assessments and remediation action plans for the purpose of implementing remedial works.
- Understanding of remedial options with respect to various technical, schedule, budget, regulatory, and financial constraints.
- Understanding of provincial/federal spill response and remedial processes, and associated standards/regulations.
- High standard for accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office 365 and other cloud-based systems and applications.
Compensation: Salary 75,000 – 90,000 a year
Full time Monday to Friday 8:00-4:00 pm - Flexible
Vacation: 2 weeks
Comprehensive benefits package
If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with a dynamic team atmosphere, please submit your resume and cover letter by email to: [email protected]
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.