Who We Are
Enervac™ International ULC joined the Clark-Reliance® family in 2016. Enervac has a strong tradition in the development of technologies and systems to manage liquid waste resources effectively and efficiently. Our customers see the results of our efforts where it counts most… at the bottom line.
What is a Service Manager?
The Service Manager will organize service calls, travel to conduct field evaluations and repairs as well as in-house testing and repairs of all Enervac equipment. Coordinate and manage rental equipment functional testing.
What We’re Looking For
The Service Manager must be organized, a team player and committed to quality systems. Three years experience of organizing and completing service calls. Experience with motors, drives and working with electrical controls in an industrial environment preferred. Ability to understand wiring diagrams, PLC ladder diagrams, PLC programs, electrical schematics preferred. 442A or Industrial Electrician license preferred
This position will work 4 days per week, 5:30am to 4:00 pm.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide field technical assistance concerning problems encountered with customer installations and repair.
- Troubleshoot panels, equipment and control circuits with minimal documentation.
- Coordinate travel, quote and schedule service and start-ups.
- Help inspect, modify, and repair electric control panels under direct supervision, as required.
- Verify completed assembly against pictorial drawings.
- Visual inspection of product to insure it has not been damaged or has not deteriorated during handling, storage, packaging or shipping.
- Wire machine controls, including displays, indicator lights, sensors, photo-eyes, solenoids, motors, relays, etc.
- Implement, comply and enforce safety policies, safety procedures, standards and rules of the Company.
- Occasionally assemble electrical portion of all equipment, pulling wire, installing electrical conduit, and terminating all connections as required.
- Maintain accurate records and test procedures.
- Coordinate service and testing functions of rental fleet to ensure equipment is always in good working order and ready to ship.
- Assemble, inspect, test and/or evaluate manufactured parts and perform quality-related analysis.
- Interpret specifications or get clarification from engineering when necessary.
- Comply with all safety procedures in each area assigned, including but not limited to, wearing protective clothing, special handling of chemicals, special handling of product, safety/rescue equipment usage, etc.
- Interact and communicate with all levels of employees within the Company, as well as suppliers, customers and peers effectively.
- Provide telephone or remote troubleshooting and equipment training.
- Maintain quality assurance policy consistent with ISO standards.
- Maintain work area in a clean, orderly and safe manner.
- Punctual, regular and consistent attendance.
- Perform all other job-related duties as assigned.
- Three years experience of organizing and completing service calls.
- Experience with motors, drives and working with electrical controls in an industrial environment preferred.
- Ability to understand wiring diagrams, PLC ladder diagrams, PLC programs, electrical schematics preferred
- Ability to troubleshoot simple control circuits preferred
- Ability to use electrical and mechanical tools, including meters, wrenches, screwdrivers and drills.
- Advanced understanding of electricity and electrical theory.
- Able to read simple blueprints and technical specifications.
- Able to handle non-routine, standard projects and tasks.
- Able to handle complex projects and tasks independently within established standards.
- Able to handle multiple responsibilities at a time, self-motivated and pro-active.
- Must be organized, a team player and committed to quality systems.
- Able to plan and schedule the work of others.
- Ability to coach and motivate employees, interpret and communicate company goals, policies and procedures to employees.
- Complete working knowledge and use of departmental and Company policies, procedures, standards and rules; ability to interpret policies and practices in unusual situations
Physical & Technical Environment:
- Minimal lifting up to 50 pounds occasionally. • Required to wear impact goggles, face shield and hearing protection when using hand held grinders. • Regularly required to walk or stand, bend or twist, climb, reach with hands or arms. • Ability to routinely travel throughout multi-floor office and shop area, walking, climbing stairs. • Clean and orderly manufacturing environment, some exposure to electrical and mechanical hazards. • Exposure to noise, dust, heat and cold on a regular basis. • Overtime required to respond to project deadlines. • Exposure to machine and tool hazards requiring care and attention to safety rules and standards. • Must respond to changing requirements and working conditions. • Use various manual wrenches and tools with the intent to sufficiently clamp and unclamp parts in fixturing. • Travel required, exposure to varying environments and cultures at the job site, changing deadlines, strict time constraints.
- 442A or Industrial Electrician license preferred. • High school diploma or equivalent. Able to read, write, and follow verbal instructions in Standard English.
Benefits and Perks
- Medical, Prescription, Vision, and Dental Benefits
- Paid Vacation
- Schedule: 4 days per week, 10 hours per day
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Career Development Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Training Opportunities
More about Enervac™ International ULC
ENERVAC has built a world-wide reputation for delivering high-performance engineered products that meet or exceed customer needs. In any climate or environment (including hazardous locations), ENERVAC liquid & gas processing and recovery systems provide the most efficient, cost-effective and reliable solutions available in the industry.
Clark-Reliance is a world class manufacturing company, serving customers in over 120 countries in the power generation, refining, gas processing, and chemical industries. The company is dedicated to supplying the largest and broadest product line in the instrumentation industry for all types of measurement and control. Key acquisitions over the last few decades have solidified Clark-Reliance as a leader in the separation and filtration industries as well.
Note: The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to the job. They are not construed to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel in the job. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
Enervac is committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible work environment, where all employees feel valued, respected and supported. Enervac offers accommodation for applicants with disabilities as part of its recruitment process. If you are contacted to arrange for an interview, please advise us if you require an accommodation.