Legend Boats is a dynamic and growing organization seeking a highly skilled and motivated Senior Salesforce Developer to join our team! As a leading company in our industry, we rely on Salesforce as a critical platform to drive our business operations and customer success.
We leverage all of the newest Salesforce technologies and work on some really cool stuff!
We offer a collaborative and innovative work environment where your expertise and contributions can make a significant impact.
If you are passionate about Salesforce development, possess strong project management skills, and thrive in a fast-paced environment, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
The ideal candidate :
- Is an analytical thinker and natural problem solver
- Minimum 5 years Salesforce development experience, certifications are a bonus
- Communicates and prioritizes effectively with all levels of the organization
- Has the ability to maintain and develop Salesforce Customizations
- Experience with Salesforce data management tools and migration processes.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming concepts and design patterns.
- Proven track record in successfully delivering Salesforce development projects.
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to prioritize tasks, manage deadlines, and coordinate resources effectively.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical abilities.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to :
- General Salesforce Development
- Develop scalable customizations using the correct technology for the requirements ( Apex, Visualforce, LWC, FLow, Platform Events etc )
- Maintain and improve current customizations and code base, deciding when to port older technologies ( visualforce/Aura components, workflow rules, process builder ) to modern solutions ( LWC, Flow )
- Assist Administrator and make suggestion concerning all user permissions to ensure maximum data integrity and security
- Senior Salesforce Development
- Provide support to fellow team members as required, be the team mentor and help them find the solutions with out simply giving it to them or doing it for them
- Perform peer code review to ensure consistent, efficient and optimized code quality while offering constructive feedback and helping every team member perform up to our high standards
- Monitor reported “Bugs” and make sure these are assigned and corrected in a timely and accurate fashion
- Manage the CI/CD process. Merge pull requests, fix deployment errors, assist team members with complex merge conflicts
- Continually look for ways to improve the performance and reliability of our entire development process, the CI/CD process, the GIT strategy, our IDE and tools used for developing ( SFDX plugins, IDE plugins, 3rd party apps, create scripts to automated mundane, repeatable tasks )
- Continually push the boundaries of new Salesforce technologies as well as new Web Development technologies
- Manage the Jira project management board
- Work closely with the Learning and Training Department to ensure all new customizations and features are accurately documented so proper training can be provided. Also assistance in training may be required for more complex projects.
- Report to the Director of Technology on the status of all on going projects as well as any issues facing the team
- Work closely with stakeholders to while determining the full scope of projects
- Create the “Project Definition” defining key roles and responsibilities as well as expected outcome and possible struggles or roadblocks
- Create the project in Jira and build the Epic and users stories to facilitate the planning of the project
- Create sprints for the project to allow an accurate timeline to be formed
- Assign all user stories, bugs and other Jira Issues to team members ensuring proper utilization of all the team's resources.
What You’ll Love About Us:
- Great Company Culture! Legend Boats is a family-run business and we treat it that way. Our company culture encourages everyone by “creating memories”
- We live our Core Values! Boating and the Marine Lifestyle are awesome, you know it, we know it, everyone who comes to visit us knows it! This is why we work towards having fun everyday (never at the expense of production or customer satisfaction of course)
- Legend University! Legend Boats is committed to developing the d potential of all employees. We have a large workforce and several career options that can provide opportunities for growth and upskilling talent
- Genuine work life balance! 2 weeks paid vacation, 9 paid holidays, PLUS take advantage of our Flexible Vacation plans for more planned time off
- Health Benefits! After 6 months of employment, you will be eligible for our Medical, Dental and Travel Insurance benefits!
- Company Paid Life and Disability Insurance benefits after 6 months employment!
- Prepare for the Future! Our Pension plan includes a company match up to 3%.
- Live the Legend Program! You will be able to borrow a Legend Boat package during the boating season whether it is a day, a weekend or a week’s vacation!
- Our Team prioritizes having fun! From Semi annual paid fun staff appreciation days to holiday celebrations to annual Health Challenges with monetary rewards and so much more!
The annual salary for the Senior Salesforce Developer position ranges from $110,000 to $125,000, based on experience and qualifications. In addition to the base salary, we offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes health insurance, retirement plans, flexible vacation plan and opportunities for professional development and growth.
We believe in recognizing and rewarding talent, and we are committed to providing a competitive compensation package to attract and retain great team members like you.
Join our amazing team and make a significant impact on our organization's Salesforce ecosystem while advancing your career in a collaborative and dynamic work environment.