Our experienced professionals are dedicated to delivering quality work and exceeding customer expectations. We are thankful for our team and proud to see them support each other in their work lives and beyond. Family and Honesty are at the forefront of our values, and we prioritize a balanced work-life schedule while practicing integrity and earning Trust. Our Reputation goal is to exceed expectations at every level. We preserve our Environment by recycling at every opportunity and implementing energy-efficient products and management practices. Our mission is to be the best electrical Company in the region, continuously striving for Excellence.
Clarmak Electrical Services Inc. provides comprehensive electrical services for commercial and residential clients in Edmonton and surrounding areas including Fort McMurray and North.
Incremental pay increases are available as you progress in your career with Clarmak. We reward designations like Red Seal Electrician, Master Electrician, and other training programs and certifications. An employee benefits program is in the works.
Skills and Qualifications
Does this sound like you and the people you want to work with?
You are mature, hungry to work, and have high standards. You do what you say, self-check, and evaluate your work. You finish what you start, own, and shoulder everything a customer sends your way. Do you have room to grow and learn? Are you a "Can Do" Person versus a "Can't Do"? You are reasonable, fair, kind, courteous, generous, quick, strong, enthusiastic, and thorough.
You must have a Canadian driver's license and a reliable vehicle. Ideally, you already have your First Aid, EWP, and Fall Arrest Tickets. You also have a Current CSTS course. It would be best to have your own hand tools for electrical work. You're capable of driving a service van or bucket truck. You're interested in Building Electrical Distribution, Fire Alarm, Lighting, Power and Data systems for large Commercial Projects, Signs, Repairs, or hooking up your Grandma's New Dishwasher. You are a Journeyman Electrician with three or more years of extensive commercial and residential experience. If this resonates with you, please read on.
- Reads and interprets blueprints, specifications, schematics, and wiring diagrams.
- Installs electrical devices, components, cable tray, conduit, pipe, and junction boxes.
- Installs mounts and hangers for electrical components.
- Pulls cable and wires machine services and components to termination points.
- Performs termination, splicing, and ning of electrical connections as per specification and code.
- Uses various metering equipment to confirm conformance to wiring diagram.
- Tests troubleshoots, and repairs electrical components and circuits for safety and integrity.
- Accurately completes production documentation as required.
- Maintains a clean and safe workspace.
- Performs other duties as assigned.·
- Standard shifts are Monday to Friday, 8-9 hours per day
- Willingness to work overtime as required, paid on a day over 9 hours or a week over 45 hours.
- Travel and work out of town on rotation for special projects
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: From $38.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
- Signing bonus
- Have you been a certified Journeyman Electrician for three or more years?
- Do you have three or more years of heavy commercial experience, like wiring large shops?
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 2023-09-25