OT OWNED AND OPERATED, WELL-ESTABLISHED, 25+ YEARS IN BUSINESS!
✓ Are you interested in working for an OT-owned and operated company?
✓ Can you benefit from being supported by an accomplished occupational therapy team?
✓ Do you desire the security of full-time employment with the flexibility of community-based care?
All of this, and more, can be found at Ross Rehabilitation.
Ross Rehabilitation is a well-established, OT-owned and operated rehabilitation company. We have an excellent reputation in our community, have been in business for twenty-five years, and have a stable, experienced OT team with an average of 10 years with the company.
We are a mature, accomplished group of professionals, supporting each other's growth and sharing our expertise to ensure our patients receive the best care.
Solid team, solid referral base, excellent work.
We are currently hiring full-time Occupational Therapists to service the Hamilton, Niagara, Halton, and Peel regions.
Our firm invests in the growth and development of our professionals through long-term mentoring programs, weekly team case reviews, and individual and firm-wide professional development initiatives. Occupational therapists on our team also enjoy the flexibility to work from home or at our large west-Hamilton clinic as preferred. Our therapists are recognized for their professionalism, performance, and commitment through the stability of a full-time employment position with competitive earnings.
Our clients present with complex and catastrophic injuries affecting cognitive, psycho-social and physical performance. Our evidence-based, client-centred treatment programs positively impact the recovery of our client's dignity, independence and function. Our occupational therapists have the opportunity to collaborate closely with our multidisciplinary team of physiotherapists, vocational evaluators, kinesiologists, OTA's and rehabilitation therapists.
- Home, accessibility and attendant care needs assessment
- Discharge planning for clients from acute care/rehabilitation institutes
- OT treatment to address functional impairments associated with cognitive, psychosocial, and physical limitations
- Progressive Goal Attainment Programs
- Cognitive Rehabilitation Programs
- Vocational Services including job-site analyses, ergonomic assessments, and return-to-work programs
- Participation in multidisciplinary catastrophic assessments
- Supervision of staff rehabilitation support workers to facilitate functional treatment objectives
- Liaison with various community partners, health and social services
- University degree in Occupational Therapy
- Registration with the College of Occupational Therapists of Ontario
- Valid driver’s license with access to a vehicle
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a commitment to client-centred practice
- Strong analytical ability
- Excellent time management skills
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working under the Statutory Accident Benefits Schedule (SABS) will be considered an asset.
Learn more about us at www.rossrehab.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time