CES is an Alberta-based business working with organizations to build infrastructure for data centres, produces a start-to-finish solution called Intelliflex, purpose-built for today’s data centre. It includes modular, integrated system in immersion cooling technologies.
We are currently seeking a Network Engineer who is looking for steady employment, working at our Manufacturing Building in Acheson.
If this sounds like a career opportunity that you’re looking for apply today…
A little bit about you:
Able to lead a team to develop professional work products for the manufacturing and construction of electrical power and control systems.
- A leader who can delegate tasks and deliver results, as well as empower and mentor team members
- High attention to detail, work productively, and takes pride in workmanship.
- Works well with others and self-directed, understands a team environment.
- Must be reliable; understanding work start times, dedicated, and committed to adding value to the team.
- Experienced with designing and configuring network architectures, with work scope involving but not limited to switching, load balancing for traffic distribution, routing, analytics, network segmentation and maintenance
- Able to prepare and authenticate design packages, including schematics, and networking product selections
- Vetting network topology, infrastructure, and security for data center projects
- Liaise with external stakeholders, such as clients, contractors, site technicians as required
- Collaborate with Network Technicians and related engineering disciplines to design, install, test, and commission, and monitor data network infrastructure
- Developed quality standards and procedures to deliver consistent high-quality engineered solutions
- At least 5 years of professional experience.
- Support teams with project bids, proposals, submittals, and project close-out documentation
- Proficient with specification review for project scopes related to electrical and controls
- Able to interact and collaborate with manufacturing, mechanical, software and electronics engineering discipline to promote interdisciplinary design coordination
- Able to review quality inspection reports and assist commissioning teams with troubleshooting of field deployed equipment
- Has a strong technical foundation of networking and hardware installation/configuration
- Experienced with Ansible, GitLab, Terraform, Azure ARM, F5 AS3, Cisco ACI, Palo Alto and Panorama
- Understands a safety-focused culture in a manufacturing work setting
Interested candidates are invited to reply to this posting with a resume attached.
CES Corporation would like to thank all applicants for their interest in this position however, only applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Post-secondary degree in Engineering or related field
- Preference for Professional Engineers in good standing with APEGA
- Possess Cisco CCNA certifications, along with the progression or certified completion CCNP qualifications
- Additional certifications considered to be an asset
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Acheson, AB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person