IRATA - Rope Technician Level 3 - Edmonton Location
Who we are:
IRISNDT has been serving the oil and gas, petroleum and petrochemical, chemical, power generation, pipeline and potash industries since 1953.
Our Canadian operations currently provide services from Edmonton, Calgary, Cold Lake, Fort McMurray, Grande Prairie, Lloydminster, Nisku, and Red Deer. Our USA operations provide services from 23 office locations, our United Kingdom operations provide services from 7 office locations, and our Australian operations provide services from 5 locations.
Our growth is primarily due to our combination of experienced management and strong technical skills, combined with a high commitment to customer service.
Who you are:
- A person with experience.
- A person that can lead a job.
- Strong work ethic and a positive attitude.
- Ability to maintain positive working relationships with clients.
- Exceptional safety and quality awareness.
- Self-motivated and capable of working at a high technical and performance level.
Performing industrial rope access work for maintenance, inspection, and construction activities.
- Conducting visual inspections and maintenance work on equipment, structures, and facilities.
- Assisting with the setup, inspection, and maintenance of rope access systems and equipment.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams, including operations, maintenance, and technical services, to complete projects and resolve any issues;
- Maintaining knowledge of industry best practices, safety standards, and regulatory requirements related to industrial rope access.
Required Skills and Experience:
IRATA certification - Level 3 required.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience and qualifications. Health benefits that meet or exceed industry standards will be provided after a 3-month probationary period.
Legal entitlement to work in Canada is mandatory. All potential employees will be required to complete a pre-employment fitness examination and an alcohol and drug screening.
IRISNDT Corp. is committed to diversity and equal opportunity employment, as well as to our obligations as a member of the Canadian Council for Aboriginal Business (CCAB). We expect our employees to behave ethically and professionally.
If this sounds like you, we encourage you to apply! We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected will be contacted.