Old Dutch Foods Ltd. has an opening for a Route Sales Associate in the London & Surrounding Areas.
If you enjoy independence and are looking for a stable career in a growing industry, this is an ideal opportunity for you. As a Route Sales Associate, you would service retailers with an assortment of popular snack food brands.
- Deliver, sell, and merchandise Old Dutch/Humpty Dumpty products.
- Fill store shelves and displays (delivery trucks are used and driver training is provided).
- Manage inventory levels and ensure product freshness.
- Follow with an established delivery/service schedule.
- Operate a handheld invoicing computer system and be responsible for daily settlements.
- Service and communicate to customers in a professional and courteous manner.
- Sales experience or retail experience is an asset.
- Minimum Grade 12 education (Post-Secondary education is an asset)
- Valid and clean driver’s license. (Driver’s abstract must be provided)
- Reliable transportation to get you to and from various locations (Mileage paid where applicable).
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Effective organization skills and can handle multiple priorities.
- Team player with strong communication skills.
- Able to perform physically demanding work (lifting, bending, kneeling, etc.)
- Ability to travel on occasion.
Training and Remuneration:
- Comprehensive training that will give you the skills and confidence to succeed.
- Old Dutch Foods Ltd. offers a competitive salary paid weekly, company benefits, and future advancement opportunities.
Old Dutch Foods Ltd. is a proud family-owned company offering high quality snacks and service for over 65 years. Old Dutch first started in Winnipeg as a little chip company with a lot of heart. Soon, our tradition of making and delivering great-tasting snacks spread throughout all of Canada. Since 1954, our windmill has stood for quality and trust, old world charm, and a desire to create a long-lasting chip and snack tradition.
We would like to offer the right individual an opportunity to become part of our Old Dutch family and enjoy a long-term career. Old Dutch isn't just about chips, we have terrific snacks and many other products including our Humpty Dumpty brand. All this, plus great service, has kept Old Dutch in stores and homes across the country.
To find out more about Old Dutch Foods, visit us at www.olddutchfoods.ca
To apply to this position, please forward your cover letter and resume. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in our workplace. We appreciate applications from all interested individuals; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
By applying for this position you are confirming you possess either a Canadian citizenship or permanent resident status. Criminal background / credit / and reference checks will be completed before hiring.
We would like to thank all applicants in advance for their interest in Old Dutch Foods Ltd.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision care
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- London, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Driving: 3 years (preferred)
- Grocery: 1 year (preferred)
- Sales Representative: 1 year (preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (preferred)
- Class G Licence (required)
Work Location: On the road