We are a global fashion digital retailer with the Garage and Dynamite brands at the heart of our success. With over to 300 stores in Canada and the U.S., and more than 4,000 people, we have been making our mark on fashion retail since 1975.
Our core strengths are rooted in our team, our innovation and our customers. We are proud to hire and retain aspirational leaders who are driven to achieve great things and are recognized for their entrepreneurial spirit.
Reporting to the Store Manager, your main focus as a Team Lead is contributing to your store success by promoting a positive shopping experience for each customer, which will build and maintain meaningful and long-term relationships with each customer. In order to do so, you play an important role in the day to day operations of the store. You contribute to optimizing inventory management, and to increasing sales and customer satisfaction while maintaining the brand and visual/merchandising presentation standards & directives in the store. You also contribute to the management of the inventory through shipment processing, sales floor replenishment, and eCom order fulfillment. You are an integral part of the success of your store!
- High school diploma
- 2 years of retail experience is an asset
- 1 year of experience as a team lead, preferably in a retail environment
- Has passion for fashion & Is customer-oriented
- Has strong problem solving skills and decision- making abilities
- Demonstrates exceptional interpersonal skills with a natural ability to build relationships
- Demonstrates effective time management skills to execute multiple tasks simultaneously
- Loves to keep things organized; Is a hands-on teammate, who takes a proactive approach to all tasks
- Has the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, while delivering an exceptionally high level of attention and service
- Social Media Skills, knowledge of Mobile Devices Skills and Computer skills are an asset
- Is available to work on a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends and holidays, as per business needs
What we have to offer…
- You will be at the forefront of a growing organization that understands the importance of investing in people!
- A personal clothing employee discount
- Learning and development programs to grow and exploit full potential
- Educational support program
- Employee referral program: be our best ambassador!
No day will be like the last - we aim to be better today than we were yesterday.
We are committed to employment equity.
Candidates that are retained will be called for an interview.