Reporting to the Executive Chef and under the supervision of the Chef de Partie, this position delivers quality, value priced dining, by cooking food to meet restaurant, catering and deli needs.
Responsibilities include: Seasoning and cooking food in a wide variety of preparations. Carrying out general cleaning and kitchen maintenance. Strictly following established processes and standards for safe food production and handling. Working effectively as part of a team, to ensure the safe and efficient preparation of food. Handling other related tasks as required, to produce quality meals for Casino guests.
Conditions of Employment
- Successful candidates are subject to a background check as well are required to obtain and maintain a gaming employee Certificate of Registration from the Saskatchewan Liquor and Gaming Authority (SLGA)/Indigenous Gaming Regulators (IGR).
- The minimum age to work in a casino or any area where gaming can be seen is 19 years of age.
- Tobacco smoke/High noise levels (during time spent at Casino sites).
- As our organization values employee and patron safety, SIGA has instituted a Drug & Alcohol policy for its employees.
- Compliance with all regulatory requirements as may be applicable to your position including but not limited to both SLGA requirements and the Anti-Money Laundering requirements set out in the Proceeds of Crime (Money Laundering) and Terrorist Financing Act and regulations and policies made thereunder by Canada and FINTRAC.