Senior E-commerce Sales Specialist- Job Description
Yumi Organics is looking for a Senior E-Commerce Sales Specialist with experience in Consumer-Packaged Goods. We are looking for a very well organized, creative and detail-oriented individual who can think a few steps ahead to ensure proper execution of our marketing plan.
Our vision is to become the brand name known for Overnight Oats and to build out this subcategory of cereal as the number one leading brand. We are currently sold in over 3000+ retail stores across Canada, including Walmart, Loblaws, Metro, Save on Foods and Sobeys. Our products are also sold on Amazon and our own E-commerce platforms. Our territories to focus on this year is the US and Australian Markets.
We are a Montreal-based Overnight Oats company founded by a certified nutritionist, whose goal is to make healthy eating easy, fun and delicious, starting with the most important meal of the day: breakfast! ;) We are the first in Canada to launch a line of Overnight Oats to retail, and we are very excited to be the first to launch a line of Probiotic Trail Mixes & Super Seeds in Canada as well!
The Yumi Culture:
We are a small but powerful team, and we work and function as a team. We are serious about keeping a positive energy and work environment. Each member of our team is passion-driven, responsible and compassionate. We never point fingers: we take ownership of our mistakes and find solutions. Our goal is to help our customers make healthier choices in a world that makes it so difficult to do so, and we take great pride in the products that we bring to their homes. We’re on the forefront of innovation in food and we want to continue challenging and make positive changes to this industry. We work hard and we celebrate our wins together as a team. Each one of us is a valuable asset to the company’s growth and we hope to invite a smart and positive individual to our Yumi team to grow alongside us.
The main duties of this role is to oversee the E-commerce department with a focus on growth. Reports to the marketing director to achieve quarterly and annual KPIs, and work hand in hand with the marketing team.
- Develops and executes e-commerce growth strategies to hit sales and growth objectives. Ensure all KPIs are achieved
- Reports KPIs on a bi-weekly basis
- Develops and executes online and offline campaigns, including social media, digital marketing, and influencer partnerships
- Develops and test new strategies with high potential return on investments
- Understands conversion rate optimization (CRO) principles and hacks and is able to apply them
- Opens up new platforms (tiktok, snapchat, pinterest, youtube, others)
- Streamlines email marketing growth and success (Klaviyo)
- Identifies proper cohort segmentation and analysis
- Develops, plans, and executes digital campaigns around calendar holidays, and proposes strategies to increase the lifetime value of clients
- Plans and executes initiatives to reach the target audience through different channels
- Oversees digital marketing agencies we are partnering with
- Maintains and improves the website to execute our vision, strategy and, day-to-day operations for better results, and conversions
- Manages e-marketing budget to maintain bottom line targets working in collaboration with Marketing, Creative, Purchasing, Finance, and Operations teams to deliver on eCommerce sales and performance objectives.
- Integrates feedback from consumers into actionable tasks to improve service and sales
- Develops approaches for Scaling and Automating the growth processes.
- 2 years of experience in digital e-commerce marketing
- Bilingual (English and French)
- Be data-driven: clear understanding of data, analytics, metrics and statistics.
- Have a strategic and startup mindset, willing to continuously learn
- Have A/B Testing and data analytics experience
- Capable to build simple financial models for e-commerce to map out strategies
- Be social and understand users’ behavior. Have great customer relations skills and be focused on customer experience
- Be performance and results oriented
- Be relentless towards sales and business growth
- Understand key metrics in the e-commerce space to oversee
- Familiarity with platforms: Shopify, Klaviyo, PPC ad platforms (Google, Facebook, Pinterest, TikTok)
- Have basic programming understanding
- Master basic editing and copywriting skills
We are a small, but fast growing startup! You'll be able to learn a lot and see a little bit of everything. That also means you'll have to be comfortable with all sorts of tasks. Be able to predict, and organize accordingly. We hope to hire a smart, organized, and positive individual to join our growing team, and to grow with us! Email us your resume.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $60,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Vision care
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Montréal, QC H4E 1A5: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Digital growth: 2 years (required)
- E-commerce: 2 years (required)
Work Location: In person