COME FLY WITH US!
GCS Aviation is a CAR’s 604 corporate flight department based at the Red Deer, Alberta Airport (CYQF). The department consists of three (3) single pilot operated King Air’s, a C90, E90 and 300. Pilots are responsible for transporting passengers throughout Canada and the USA.
Pilots must be able to work flexible hours on a full-time basis and be able to accommodate a regular flight schedule. GCS Aviation pilots are responsible for all aspects of flight operations from, flight planning, customs, commissary, grooming, GPS updates, participating in scheduling, participate in the company SMS, some office admin and other duties related to corporate flight department operations. All pilots must maintain a professional demeanor and appearance while providing excellent customer service to passengers. Overnight, weekend and extended stay travel is sometimes required. Pilot schedule is designed to accommodate the flight schedule and the department provides 8 days a month off at home base.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Single Pilot IFR experience
- Current Airline Transport Pilot License or CPL with multi IFR
- Minimum TT 2500 hours, PIC 1000, Multi PIC 500
- Ability to travel between Canada and the US
- Self-motivated, ability to work unsupervised, excellent decision-making skills.
- Strong knowledge of the CARs, local and international regulations, and procedures.
- Ability to work well individually and within in a team environment.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Mountain / Coastal flying experience
- King Air / PT6A operating experience
- Turbine time
- High density IFR experience
- Strong work ethic and problem solving
- Mechanically inclined
- This is a full-time salary position with an additional flight time hourly rate. Average monthly flight time is roughly 30 - 40 hours depending on the time of year.
- Full Group Benefits including a health-expense reimbursement plan and life/disability group insurance coverage are available on completion of 3-months continuous employment.
- All accommodations, meals & transportation are expensed via company credit card while away from base.
Quality is our Commitment, Safety is our Way of Life, Diversity is our Vision.
GCS offers competitive wages, benefits, and respect for every employee. Our progressive, team-focused company culture is something you will want to experience.