All work is within the vicinity of Lethbridge County, no out of town or overnight work required.
Altaweld is an innovative, safety-oriented company comprised of people who find passion in their profession and take pride in doing great work everyday.
- To ensure all shipping/receiving/inventory functions are successfully completed.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES / RESPONSIBILITIES / COMPETENCIES
- Utilizes safe work practices and promote safety policies to others. Must maintain a clean and safe work area.
- Responsible for safe and conscientious use of equipment including forklift, skidsteer, telehandlers, scissor lifts, and power tools.
- Receiving all deliveries to the yard.
- Pick ups of materials throughout Lethbridge to the shop.
- Organization of materials in yard and in storage containers.
- Demonstrates honesty and integrity in all business interactions and strives to meet customer needs in a creative and safe manner.
- Excellent communication skills, good attitude and willing to learn.
- Valid driver’s license is required.
- Previous trade experience as a plumber/pipefitter or welder an asset.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to $30.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Lethbridge, AB T1H5J2: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Drivers License (required)
Work Location: In person