Do you have an outgoing personality, play well with others and have the drive to succeed? Saskatoon-based Red Wireless is Manitoba’s and Saskatchewan’s exclusive Rogers retailer, and we want to hear from you.
Thousands of Rogers customers make Red Wireless their home for wireless solutions. We have recently opened a remote contact centre that allows you to work from home anywhere in Canada. We are looking to staff up quickly and provide support for our customers. Many more would like to, and that’s where you come in.
You’re a well-spoken, confident communicator that consistently makes a good first impression. Patience is a core quality of who you are. You engage potential customers in dialogue that opens opportunities. You thrive in an environment that does not feature a lot of top-down direction. You have the ability to process orders quickly and accurately while clearly presenting our products and solutions when engaging customers by telephone.
We fully support our team by ensuring they have the tools to get the job done right through an onboarding program with an experienced coach. At Red Wireless, we are proactively dedicated to assisting you in reaching your career goals.
SUMMARY OF POSITION
Work remotely and speak with potential and existing customers across the country from our dedicated database. You will use your skilled telephone demeanour and friendly personality to ensure an outstanding call experience in every case. You will establish and manage relationships over the phone in a timely manner such that clients are instilled with confidence in your abilities and Red Wireless as a wireless provider.
HERE’S WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR IN A CANDIDATE
- Previous experience in retail or telephone sales.
- Ability to provide a space that is quiet where you can be focused on the customer as this is a remote position.
- Excellent telephone etiquette.
- Fluent in English language; bilingual a plus.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills complemented by keen strategic problem-solving.
- Great customer communication with the ability to adapt to clients’ needs.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Strong technical aptitude (capacity to learn new systems) and a passion for technology.
- Basic knowledge of the Rogers suite of products and services; telecommunications sales experience is an asset.
- Dedicated to providing customers with outstanding service, take pride in your work, and go the extra mile to ensure a quality result.
- Above all, you are driven, goal orientated and organized!
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Act as a Rogers Ambassador by professionally representing the organization in accordance with its value standards.
- Build, establish, and grow customer relationships with new and existing customers on the telephone.
- Drive sales opportunities throughout all lines of business within our database.
- Leverage and incorporate all marketing tools available for sales opportunities, including media, websites and print materials.
- Develop and maintain an expert knowledge level of Rogers products, services, promotions, and policies.
- Actively participate in Rogers software and process training and coaching sessions, as required.
- Successfully achieve customer satisfaction metrics and sales targets for products, accessories, value packs, device protection and Apple Care.
- Maintain a maximum 24-hour turnaround time for all customer requests during regular business hours.
- Utilize internal systems and programs (e.g., Pipedrive, Front, Vonage, and Slack) to effectively manage order details and efficiency.
WE OFFER AN ATTRACTIVE PACKAGE
- Competitive compensation.
- A proven sales process and training program with the support you need to succeed.
- Opportunities for advancement and career growth.
- A fun, dynamic team.
- Benefits package after three months.
- A working environment with personality.
A position with Red Wireless supporting Rogers customers is an excellent opportunity to apply your knowledge and experience in a rewarding setting alongside a fun team. This is certainly a position and working environment where you will get out of it what you put into the experience. Do you have the drive and commitment that it takes to succeed here? If so, we can’t wait to hear from you!
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $15.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Extended health care
- Store discount
- Work from home
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Morning shift
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
- Do you have access to an internet connection in your home? As this is a remote position that requires internet access.
- Have you worked from home previously?
- call centre: 1 year (required)
Work Location: Remote
Application deadline: 2023-10-31
Expected start date: 2023-10-02