Forklift Operator – Shipping & Receiving
Colonial Cookies - InterBake Canada (formerly Weston Foods)
135 Otonabee Drive, Kitchener, ON
Full time permanent position.
$22.28/hour + $2.00/hour Fork Lift + $1.25/hour afternoon shift premium & $2.00/hour night shift premium.
Shift Schedule runs from Monday-Friday + mandatory Saturday Overtime, if needed.
At Interbake Foods, we bake cookies, crackers, cones and wafers products in 6 facilities across Canada and the USA, conducting our business with integrity, contributing to our communities, and fostering a respectful culture.
Our bakery team is the heart of our company and plays an important role in keeping North America’s food supply going. We are not just a job, we are an extended family, committed to elevating everyday moments and feeding communities and families across the country. Join us and find fulfillment and purpose in your work.
- Picking and wrapping orders for shipment.
- Loading, unloading, shipping, and receiving pallets of cookies.
- Transporting goods to different locations within the facility.
- Inspecting for damages to vehicles.
- Managing inventory by utilizing RF scanning equipment.
- Identifying workplace safety hazards.
- Adhering to safety management standards.
- Adhering to production schedules.
- Valid fork-lifting certificate OR the willingness to be trained/certified
- Excellent hand-eye coordination.
- Proficiency in operating technical machinery and RF scanners.
- Good physical condition.
- Mathematical aptitude.
- Good organizational skills.
- Attention to detail.