Job Title: Roofer/Laborer
- Install, repair, and maintain roofs using various materials and techniques
- Inspect roofs for damage and determine necessary repairs or replacements
- Remove old roofing materials and prepare surfaces for new installations
- Measure and cut roofing materials to fit specific dimensions
- Install waterproofing layers, insulation, and ventilation systems
- Follow safety guidelines and use appropriate protective equipment
- Clean up debris and maintain a clean work area
- Previous experience in roofing or construction is preferred but not required
- Ability to read blueprints and follow instructions accurately
- Basic knowledge of hand tools and power tools used in roofing
- Physical stamina and ability to work at heights
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may be required to perform other related duties as assigned.
If you are a reliable individual with a strong work ethic and a willingness to learn, we encourage you to apply for this position. We offer competitive pay rates and opportunities for career growth within our company.
To apply, please submit your resume highlighting your relevant experience and qualifications. Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Types: Permanent, Part-time, Full-time
Part-time hours: 20-40 per week
Salary: $20.00-$40.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Ottawa, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person